Dual-skin insulated and single-skin Paint Mix Rooms provide contaminant-free environments for coating preperation and mixing. White pre-coated and color-corrected lights allow for prices colour matching.
Ultra XS Paint Mix Rooms from Global Finishing Solutions® (GFS) provide a safe, controlled environment for all of your paint mixing processes. Harmful fumes are removed from the mix room with semi-downdraft airflow, which is powered by an exhaust fan that pulls in fresh, filtered air and removes hazardous vapors, keeping the mixing process contaminant-free. A 4-inch, integrated spill containment keeps spills contained in one area and eliminates the need for an additional curb.
Ultra XS Mix Rooms feature single-skin design and are the perfect companions to GFS’ Ultra XS Paint Booth and single-skin Performer Paint Booths.
The following features come standard with Ultra XS Mix Rooms:
- 4-inch spill containment
- White pre-coated galvanized steel
- Single-skin panels
- Personnel door with observation window
- Exhaust blower with 1/2 hp motor (120V, 1-phase)
- Light switch and fan disconnect
- Height: 9'
- Width: 6', 9'
- Length: 9', 12', 15'
The following options can be added to the Ultra XS Mix Room:
- Pressurizing blower with 1/2 hp motor (120V, 1-phase)
- Door cover (required to connect mix room to booth)
- Observation window
- Additional access door
- Mix Room heater
- Exhaust stack kit
- Rotating booth access table
- Control panel