Premium Dual-Skin Booth
The best in class, GFS’ Ultra Plus 1 spray booth sets the standard for auto refinish spray booths worldwide. Incorporated in this booth is virtually every feature that set GFS booths apart from the rest. The Ultra Plus 1 booth includes premium lighting, airflow, ceiling design and construction, as well as ‘eco’ and waterborne friendly features. No other spray booth can match the Ultra Plus 1’s levels of production capability, fuel and energy efficiency, contamination control, and ease of operation.
Two variable frequency drives (VFDs) accelerate airflow during flash-off cycles, provide energy-saving smooth motor starts, and facilitate the operation of the booth in ‘economy mode’. Economy mode reduces energy and gas usage while the operator is not spraying, and switches back to regular operation when spraying resumes.
Minimize Cost to Maximize Profits
GFS ECO is all about reducing energy consumption and providing a ‘green’ solution for the refinish industry. By incorporating the latest in energy-saving technologies, such as VFDs and SmartCure, as well as our AdvanceCure accelerated airflow system for waterborne paints, Ultra Plus 1 achieves the fastest drying times, the lowest operating costs, and as little environmental impact as possible.
LOGIC Touch-Screen Control Panel
The nerve center of the Ultra Plus 1, the touch-screen LOGIC control panel provides complete control over every aspect of the booth’s operation. Each setting can be fine tuned for custom work, or use pre-programmed SmartCure profiles to create one-touch operating cycles for your specific paints and coatings. Integrated AdvanceCure controls and automatic Economy Mode functions ensure that all the pieces of the Ultra Plus 1 work together for maximum productivity and unequaled energy efficiency.
Ultra Plus 1 Paint Booth Heater
Ultra Plus 1’s heat group features a 1.5 million BTU burner, 15hp high-efficiency direct-drive motors, and a Twin VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) system for smooth motor startup and optimum air management. By utilizing VFD’s, Ultra Plus 1 can enter ‘Economy Mode’ automatically when the operator stops spraying. By controlling the speed of the motors for optimum performance, VFD’s provide huge energy savings that were previously unattainable.
AdvanceCure Accelerated Airflow System
Adding AdvanceCure to the interior of the booth vastly improves the productivity of the equipment. AdvanceCure introduces controlled turbulence into the paint booth during the flash-off and cure cycles to rapidly draw vapors out of the painted surfaces. This increased airflow dramatically reduces the amount of time required for each paint job, and in turn, increases the profitability of your body shop. AdvanceCure speeds curing of both solvent-based and waterborne paints, so You can be sure that your finishing operation will improve today, and well into the future.
- Downdraft airflow during spray and cure cycles
- White pre-coated galvanized steel
- Dual-skin insulated panels with self-sealing construction
- 4-wing dual-skin insulated entry doors
- Personnel door with observation window
- AdvanceCure accelerated airflow system
- Controlled Airflow (CAF) ceiling with integrated angled light fixtures
- 16 high-efficiency, 6-tube light fixtures
- Floor track leveling feature (up to 1 5/8")
- LOGIC control panel featuring economy mode, AdvanceCure, Pre-Flash and SmartCure
- Code Compliant
Downdraft 27' Length Model
- Internal: 14' w x 9' h x 27' l
- External: 14' 5" w x 11' h x 27' 5" l
- Four 6-tube sidewall light fixtures
- Eight 6-tube ceiling light fixtures
- Single-row pit (24' long)
Downdraft 30' Length Model
- Internal: 14' w x 9' h x 30' l
- External: 14' 5" w x 11' h x 30' 5" l
- Six 6-tube sidewall light fixtures
- Ten 6-tube ceiling light fixtures
- Single-row pit (27' long)
- Drive-thru configuration
- Booth basement (for installations where pit extraction isn’t possible)
- Two- and three-row pit upgrades
The WAVE Aqua filter is engineered for maximum performance in shops spraying waterborne paints. GFS WAVE Aqua paint booth filters provide the highest level of removal efficiency with waterborne paints.
A complete listing of paint booth filters and replacement parts available for all Global Finishing Solution Paint Booths