Need A Competitive Advantage for Your Business?
Information is power. And the right information, at the right time, from the right people, will give you a big advantage.
- Paint Booth Consultation - Need help choosing the right paint booth or other shop equipment? Let’s talk it over. From economy to luxury, simple to sophisticated, we have it all and can guide you to the perfect booth for your shop. Financing advice as well.
- Your Total Repair Partner – You don’t stop when the job is half done, and we don’t either. We are your go-to for the equipment, tools, collision assemblies and hard parts necessary to get your customers’ vehicle back on the road. Not just any brands, but brands you can trust – Global Finishing Solutions, Chief, Innovative Tools, SATA, 3M, PPG, BASF, AkzoNobel and more!
- Service After the Sale – Learn how to make your investment last! We offer a variety of programs — which may include quarterly and annual site visits, filter and part replacement, booth cleaning and just-in-time filter replenishment, all tailored to fit the needs of your business.
- Inventory Without Wasting Money – We’ll custom design an inventory of products that make sense for your shop. From PPG, BASF and AkzoNobel coatings to 3M supplies and booth filters. No overstock, no running out when work is waiting. Weekly replenishing, fast delivery on the rest!
- Training Classes - After you invest in a new paint booth or equipment, what are the best ways to get a return on your money as soon as possible? Easy. We’ll share with you some proven methods. Plus, we offer refinish certification and recertification programs to keep your techs at the forefront of the industry.
- Management Training – Learn how to get out from under the thumb of insurance companies. Take advantage of estimating clinics to get the information you need to know. We want to see you succeed in your business!
Don’t Go It Alone!
We’ve been helping body shops just like yours succeed for over 90 years. A proud U.S.A company, we are based in Spencer, Iowa with 65 locations in the Midwest. There’s a store for parts, supplies, service, and friendly help - close to you! Contact us via the form below to get started.